In lieu of recapping what I did this weekend, I might as well just tell you what I ate.
- Zapp's potato chips, fried oysters with comeback sauce, beef jerky, Tom's balls (at Porchlight)
- Melty fontina, chicken liver and foie terrine, beef tartare, arugula salad, chocolate peanut butter mousse (at The Red Cat)
- Scrambled eggs with Flying Pigs Farm sausage, kale, onions, and cheddar (at home)
- Bo Ssam (at Momofuku Ssam Bar)
- Cold peanut noodles, assorted dumplings, lobster roll (at Smorgasburg)
- Chocolate ice cream soda (at Shake Shack)
- Cheeseburger (from the Burger Joint) and salt and vinegar fries (from Sticky's Finger Joint)
- 1/2 a PB&J on whole wheat (pre-5K run) and 1/2 an onion bagel with cream cheese (post 5k-run)
- Cheese & crackers, veggies & dip, cheeseburger & salad (at Carrie's backyard BBQ)
- Small bits of octopus, pasta primavera, and steak (at Alta)
I think it may take me the rest of the summer to recover.