- Five years later and I'm still dealing with this nonsense.
- I'm developing a Fried Chicken to-do list, including Momofuku Noodle Bar, The Redhead, Savoy, Fatty Crab, and Locanda Verde. Must spread it out over several months for fear of calorie overload.
- Speaking of calorie overload, I've got a hot date with a pork butt tonight.
- I've been practicing my newfound cocktail skills by chilling down my iced espresso in a Boston Shaker every morning. Many thanks to The Cocktail Guru for reminding me of the easiest way to open the shaker (hint -- it's not upside down, which is how I was doing it this week. Then again, it was pre-coffee).
- As much as I have enjoyed my food writing over the years, I am thrilled that I was never a professional reviewer dealing with picky/high maintenance dining companions.
That is all.