No, I haven't yet seen the movie (although I'd like to), but I often wonder what Moxie does all day while I'm at work. I know that she has a walk with the fine folks at Fur Coat and Pants. They're a terrific company (I highly recommend them) that provides a roster of walkers, many of whom are grad students, actors, and writers, but all of whom are dog lovers. There are a few regulars who walk Moxie the most frequently, including a guy named Hayden, who (I've learned) is also an actor/comedian. One great benefit of Fur Coat and Pants is that they send an email notification upon arrival and another when they complete the walk; the one at the end always contains a brief update. Hayden has been totally upping his comment game lately; here are some recent examples.
- Sitter Comments: Nice time at the park, Moxie found a cell phone left by a woman, and made me call her friend to get in contact with her, and the plan worked! Moxie is a true mensch. Did #1 only
- Sitter Comments: Reall nice time at the park, we took in the autumnal feel of it all, her favorite time of year she said
- Sitter Comments: Great time at the park, not a lot of people there, so we spent our time staring into each other's eyes, and running our heads, #1 only
- Sitter Comments: Really fun time at the park, made friends with a little girl and communicated with the sirens or as she said "sang opera"
- Sitter Comments: Moxie protected the park from unseen terrors lurking behind the plants by barking at it for a little bit, #1 only
- Sitter Comments: Great time at the park, a young French bulldog tried to play with Moxie but she informed him that she was working at a chiller tempo and he respected that, #1