Once again, I was a contributor for Time Out New York's 100 Best Dishes and Drinks in New York City. The stunner on the cover -- the chicken dish at the NoMad that I now refer to as the FUCKING CHICKEN -- was definitely one of the top hits, but I didn't write about that one, even though it was on the list. I wrote about these:
- all'Amatriciana potato chips at Perla
- bone marrow w/Bayley Hazen at Corkbuzz
- Di Pompelmo at Amor y Amargo
- Gin & tonic on tap at Gin Palace
- ricotta and bread at Battersby
- sesame noodles by Shorty Tang & Sons
I had many more favorites, but they may have to wait until next year. The new list has already started.